Seeking energetic, organized administrative assistant looking for long-term employment in a fast-growth, team-oriented atmosphere. Applicant should have a positive can-do attitude, be proficient in office administration/applications. Be excellent on the telephone and have an overall highly recognizable, people-pleasing demeanor.
Applicant should be an organizational guru with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a virtual taskmaster, a doer, a checklist maestro, a good communicator and takes direction.
If this sounds like you, please email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ SKILLS AND DESCRIPTION BELOW. ONLY SERIOUS & QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transaction Management
- Managing dates/deadlines specific to the transaction with all parties
- Complete all office paperwork related to each transaction
- Schedule appointments & coordinate/confirm with all parties
- Manage multiple calendars
- Paperwork (packets/uploading & editing photos)
- Assembling misc. informational packets for clients, properties, and invitations.
- Manage Databases
- Import all transactions & update through closing including: dates, deadlines, and reminders
- Keep all information related to transaction current (pending/sold)
- Maintain & update schedules daily
- Social Media: --Maintain Facebook & Instagram: gain followers, find resourceful information to post, and update our page about our business & success.
- Maintain Blog: Weekly blog posts. Find content to post and gain followers.
- Reports, Mailings, Misc.
- Keep all mailing and data lists current (adding clients/removing returned mail)
- Work with print shops, videographers, photographers to proof, tweak, and approve only highest quality.
- Monthly & daily reporting - accuracy is essential.
- Field phone calls and leads to set up appointments while agents are out of the office.
- Schedule showings and prepare showing booklets for clients and agents.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be organized, self-sufficient, and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities & strong analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients.
- Ability to problem-solve and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Microsoft Office Suite and general computer proficiency.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set
results and deadlines.
- Positive disposition. Real estate license and/or general real estate knowledge a plus.
- Extremely professional demeanor
- Accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Familiar with using Mac Computer or willingness to learn
- Availability Monday to Friday Days and able to work some weekends
- Must possess strong time-management skills
Job Types: Full-time